March 25, 2020

Turban Evening

My lovely Iridescence ladies I teach in Swindon asked for a turban evening - so, who was I to resist!!!  Chris hosted the evening in her house along with food and drinks, and we all came with fabrics, jewellery, flowers, pins and all manner of glittery objects to pin on, and I went over various headdress options from a sock bun, had much hilarity at the leggings turban, smaller headwraps, 'mock' turbans and finally leading up to the full turban.  I think the ladies favoured the leggings headdress as the most successful one - it being the most secure, simplest and looked great!

The ladies presented Rita and I with a lovely chocolate bouquet, sadly which didn't last long in my household nomnomnom.

Thank you ladies (for waiting on me as I had a bad back) and for a fun filled crazy evening!






No comments: