October 21, 2017

Kristine Adams & Anita Lalwani FCBD®, Black Forest, Germany


It’s always extra exciting to be attending a new event in a different country!  In this case, I’d signed up to a 5 day ATS® Intensive hosted by Gudrun Herold in Offenburg, Germany and lead by two eminents of FatChanceBellyDance®, Kristine Adams and Anita Lalwani.

This was too good an opportunity for me to miss – in addition to the ubiquitous polish and tweaking I’m always looking to accomplish, it allowed me to catch up with my lovely Kristine Adams (aka lady dynamite) and at last to meet the lady fierce herself, Anita Lalwani!  Although I wasn’t feeling on top of my game physically, I was able to put in quite a bit of dancing, take plenty of notes, learned a lot, and met a whole host of new dancers which is no doubt why I came back wonderfully spent!

Thanks a million Gudrun for putting this event together!



No comments: